Standard Mojo Sperm Testing Kit
Standard Mojo Sperm Testing Kit
The Standard Mojo Sperm Testing Kit is ideal for those looking to better understand the basics of their sperm health and fertility.
- Analysis of 4 essential biomarkers: volume, count, concentration, and motility
- Includes a sample-preserving liquid for a secure sample return
- Includes premium round trip UK shipping with discreet delivery
- Results within 48 hours after you ship your sample to Mojo
Why choose a Mojo sperm test?
Mojo's at-home male fertility test is the only thorough male fertility test you can take from the comfort of your home to test your sperm health.
The Mojo male fertility sperm test is designed for people with sperm who want to understand their fertility and have peace of mind when trying to start their family.
This test is equivalent to taking a test with a fertility clinic - without leaving your home and awkward waiting rooms, sample cup in hand. It is an easy way to test, understand and - if needed - improve your sperm at an affordable price.
Thanks to Mojo's proprietary AI technology that has been developed in compliance with WHO standards and with the scientific team that co-developed these standards, you get 97% accurate results in 48h.
The test results are easy to understand and cover the essential parameters that are clinically and scientifically required to assess your ability to conceive.
The sperm test is accompanied by a free online consultation with one of the UK’s top fertility experts with 30 years of experience helping couples with male fertility challenges to conceive naturally.
What is a sperm analysis, and what does it tell you?
Since the 1930s, fertility specialists have developed and standardized the sperm analysis test to assess sperm quality, which is crucial in determining fertility issues. The World Health Organization (WHO) has established standards for the test, including 22 biomarkers that measure key sperm markers such as semen volume, sperm concentration, total number, motility, and morphology.
While the sperm analysis test is not a direct measure of fertility, it can provide valuable information on the likelihood of achieving a pregnancy and serves as a starting point for further investigations. Mojo's at-home sperm test includes all the key biomarkers and thresholds set by the WHO to evaluate sperm quality accurately.
In case of any abnormalities detected by the test, our team of fertility experts can offer personalized advice to improve sperm quality and identify any underlying problems that may be impacting fertility.
How do I return my semen sample to Mojo while ensuring that it remains high quality during shipment?
Mojo's at-home sperm test uses a special transport media that protects and extends the life of your sperm during shipping. To return your sample to our lab, simply follow these steps:
- Package and return your kit: Use the packaging materials included in your kit to package your semen sample in the original shipping box. You can then schedule a return for your sample to be mailed overnight through one of our shipping partners or drop it off at a participating location.
- Analyze your sample: Once we receive your sample at our London hubs, our qualified fertility clinicians analyse it according to the WHO guidelines using a CE-certified and peer-reviewed AI-powered microscope. Our kit is designed to protect your sperm's quality for up to 48 hours, and we conduct a full test on arrival to ensure everything went smoothly in transportation.
- Get your results: Your results will be available on your online dashboard within 48 hours. If you choose the consultation option, you can schedule a video call with a fertility specialist to review your results and discuss how they relate to your fertility. All your information remains anonymised via your CLIENTID and lives on HIPAA-, GDPR-compliant servers.
How accurate is at-home fertility testing?
Mojo's at-home sperm testing kit uses a proprietary transport package developed with our scientific partners. Our package, including our clinically-validated transport solution, preserves the quality of the sample for more than 24h. With sperm shipment, you may experience a 10-20% drop in sperm motility, a tiny error margin with nearly no effect on test efficacy.
What enables Mojo to offer clinical-grade sperm tests is that we operate our own labs and use our purpose-built AI-powered sperm analysis platform. Our AI performs at 97% accuracy with less than a 20% error margin — validated against WHO standards & ISO 15189-compliant labs such as the Karolinska Institute in Sweden.
What's the difference between an over-the-counter sperm count test and a complete sperm analysis?
An over-the-counter sperm count test typically only measures the sperm count or the number of motile sperm, providing incomplete information on sperm health with questionable accuracy.
On the other hand, a complete sperm analysis, like Mojo's at-home semen analysis, measures a comprehensive set of 22 biomarkers recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO) for a thorough assessment of sperm health.
This includes measurements of
- volume of semen,
- quantity of sperm (concentration
- total number of spermatozoa),
A complete sperm analysis provides a more accurate and complete picture of sperm health and can help identify potential fertility issues or other conditions affecting male reproductive health.
Mojo's test is an alternative or complementary option to those in clinics, providing a 97% accuracy rate, all from the comfort of your own home and at a fraction of the cost of a traditional clinic visit.